A simple advertising service for Gold Coast landlords and agents to advertise rental property and for tenants to find rental homes.
"I have used the Gold Coast Exchange property classifieds on a few occasions.
I was advertising a unit for rent.
I would highly recommend this site to anyone.
- J. Jackson
Find a tenant for your rental property
Tips: Writing successful property rental ads
• Use a catchy, informative headline to get the attention of potential tenants (as well as higher search rank exposure) – the first three words of your ad copy becomes the headline. Examples: INNER CITY TOWNHOUSE, LUXURY STUDIO APARTMENT, Fully Furnished Home, etc
• Make sure you use a picture - it is a great way to increase response to your ad and it gives potential tenants a good idea of what is on offer
• Give a full description of the rental property that includes information that potential tenants need to know including: the suburb, the rental amount, the minimum rental period, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops and local amenities, etc
• State the date the property will become available
• Is the rental property child-friendly?
• Are you willing to consider tenants with pets?
• Genuine tenants would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work, they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• You may like to include the address of your rental property or use a map as an image but don’t feel obligated, there is generally no need at this initial stage of enquiry for that level of detail so retain your privacy if you prefer
"I found Gold Coast Exchange classifieds site via a Google search and successfully listed my studio apartment for rent.