Gold Coast share accommodation - Advertise or find Gold Coast rooms for rent!
Simple, effective, FREE ads for Gold Coast share accommodation advertisers or for those trying to find a room in a share house or shared flat.
. Didn`t live in the area and needed to find share accommodation on the Gold Coast
.Managed to do it within a week through this site
. Couldn`t have done it through any of the other mainstream sites.
Cheers! P. Walsh"
Looking for a flatmate?
Tips for writing a successful share accommodation ad
• If you are already renting property and have a Gold Coast room becoming available you can place a share accommodation ad so that interested flatmates and housemates can get in touch
• Start with a catchy, informative headline to attract the interest of potential flatmates and housemates (as well as higher search rank exposure) – the first three words of your ad copy becomes the headline. Examples: PROFESSIONALS SHARE HOUSE, LARGE ENSUITE BEDROOM, FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM, etc
• Make sure you use a picture - it is the best way to show people what is on offer and increase response to your ad
• The better your description of your share accommodation is the more response from genuinely interested parties you can expect. Include details of: the suburb, the rental amount, the no of bedrooms, bathrooms and people they would be sharing with, parking, access to transport, shops and other amenities
• Include some brief personal details such as your age, occupation and interest – since you will be sharing a property with others you need to choose people you are going to get along with
• State the date the room will become available for rent
• Is your share accommodation pet and child friendly?
• Genuine potential housemates would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work , they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• It is not really necessary to include the address of your share accommodation at this initial stage of enquiry – these sorts of details can be saved for later discussion with respondents who appeal and you can retain your privacy in the meantime
• If you want to increase the speed and no of responses you can pay the small fee to upgrade your ad to make sure that people see it first – it will be larger, get top billing above free ads and can contain 5 images
I searched for `share accommodation, gold coast` on Yahoo
, came across this site & posted an ad for a room wanted
. I received over a dozen offers of accommodation
from genuine sounding tenants
& found an ideal place!
Thank-you for easing the stress of relocating
Looking for Gold Coast share accommodation?
• Gold Coast Exchange can help you find share accommodation by both viewing advertised share accommodation and by placing a free share accommodation “wanted” ad giving some information about what area you want to live, as well as details about yourself ( sex, age, occupation, etc). People need to know if they will get along in a share accommodation home
• Also, if you are about to rent a property and are looking for other people to lease and share with you can also place a share accommodation wanted ad stating that you want to set up a share home
• When you contact a share accommodation advertiser do so with care and respect - people can delete ads as soon as their share accommodation is taken so you can fairly safely assume it is still available if it is still live on the site so respect people’s time, read the ad properly and then only contact advertisers whose share accommodation is of genuine interest
• When getting in touch give them your name, contact no and some brief info (age, occupation, etc) so the person advertising the share accommodation has some idea whether they would like to share with you and also that you are serious about the enquiry – save everyone’s time!