The Gold Coast Exchange website is a free, simple and quick share accommodation solutions. Just click submit to place a free ad!
"The Gold Coast Exchange website caught my eye surfing the net for share accommodation.
It`s user friendly, helpful & gives the impression that it is not one of those sites a million people are using without anything happening.
I actually got a message in response to my advert after a few hours.
Advertise Gold Coast share accommodation
• If you own or are already renting property and have a Gold Coast share room becoming available you can place a share accommodation ad so that interested flatmates and housemates can get in touch
• Start with a catchy, informative headline to attract the interest of potential flatmates and housemates (as well as higher search rank exposure). The opening three words of your ad copy becomes the headline. Eg: Luxury Enuite Bedroom, CBD Share Apartment, LARGE DOUBLE ROOM, etc
• Make sure you use a pic - it is the best way to show people what is on offer and increase response to your ad
• If you want to increase the speed and no of responses you can pay the small fee to upgrade your ad to make sure that people see it first – bold ads are larger, get top billing above free ads and may contain 5 images • The better your description of your share accommodation is the more response from genuinely interested parties you can expect. Include details of: the suburb, the rental amount, the no of bedrooms, bathrooms and people they would be sharing with, parking, access to transport, shops and other amenities
• Include some brief personal details such as your age, occupation and interest – since you will be sharing a property with others you need to choose people you are going to get along with
• State the date the room will become available
• Genuine potential housemates would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
"I think because it is not easy to get 'good quality' tenantsflatmates on the Gold Coast, you have to put the information as many places as possible.
I thank you for allowing me to use the Gold Coast Exchange website, Judy
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work , they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• It is not really necessary to include the address of your share accommodation at this initial stage of enquiry – these sorts of details can be saved for later discussion with respondents who appeal and you can retain your privacy in the meantime
"Great site. Didn`t live in the area and needed to find share accommodation on the Gold Coast.
Managed to do it within a week through this site. Couldn`t have done it through any of the other mainstream sites.