Calling all steak lovers! The Star Gold Coast has actually intensified their menu with Can-Do Wagyu.
Participants will certainly have the ability to enjoy the charming flavours of wagyu in a selection of tasty meals, offered across the property till August 15.
Director of Culinary & & Events Dustin Osuch told myGC Can-Do Wagyu is an opportunity for Gold Coasters to savour the one-of-a-kind taste and also inflammation of the globe’s best beef without the price.
SHORT ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
“Wagyu is an outstanding piece of beef that you do not frequently get to consume,” he claimed.
“I believe lots of people overlook it on menus, so we wished to bring it to the forefront.
“It is something that Australia does actually well, it’s one of the most effective in the country, so we wanted to highlight it on our food selections as well as offer our visitors this impressive experience to taste one of the globe’s ideal items of beef.”
Discover more regarding Can-Do Wagyu at The Star Gold Coast in the video clip below:
Here are the member-only specials offered across Garden
Kitchen & & Bar, Food Quarter and also Sports Bar for Can-Do Wagyu: Garden Kitchen & Bar Treat yourself to one(or both! )of these succulent 2-course menus for $49.90! It’s an eating experience to enjoy for lunch or dinner on operating days.
Food selection 1
Available 5th July– 25th July
· Entrée– House Smoked Tasmanian Salmon, miso mayonnaise, picked eschalot, bread crisp, chose leaves
· Main– Macquarie Downs MB3+ Wagyu Rib Fillet, King brownish mushroom sauce, arugula, cut parmesan
· Dessert– Add Sticky Date Pudding for only $5 extra each
Readily Available 26th July– 15th August
· Entrée– Hiramasa Kingfish Ceviche, Truffle vinaigrette, witlof, horseradish lotion
· Main– Macquarie Downs MB3+ Wagyu Rib Fillet, Caramelised onion puree, kipfler, Brussels sprouts
· Dessert– Add Sticky Date Pudding for just $5 additional per person